Dental Implants – Plano, TX
Replace Missing Teeth Permanently with Dr. Antoon
When you lose a tooth, it’s important to have it replaced as soon as possible. A missing tooth can create a myriad of other dental complications, not to mention the impact it can have on a beautiful smile! Dr. Sam Antoon of Antoon Family Dental offers convenient and compassionate care for Plano patients and can help you fully recover your appearance with dental implant services. Call us today to schedule an appointment or to learn more about dental implants in Plano.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Patients choose dental implants over other replacement options for these unique advantages:
- Longevity: With proper care, dental implants can last a lifetime, which is far longer than any other replacement option.
- Strength: Dental implants give you maximum biting power, which allows you to bite and chew with ease.
- Health: Dental implants are the only replacement option that prevents your jawbone from deteriorating to keep it strong and healthy.
- Comfort: Because dental implants are rooted in your jawbone, they’re more comfortable than any other solution. You may even eventually forget that you have them!
- Confidence: With dental implants, you’ll be able to confidently talk, laugh, and chew in public without worrying about an unstable denture or prosthesis.
Indications for Dental Implants
Tooth loss can cause degeneration of the jawbone, which raises the risk of losing even more teeth. But, by choosing this comprehensive replacement option, you are helping to ensure your jawbone stays healthy and whole — thereby reducing the risk of further tooth loss, keeping your smile intact for years to come. We can use dental implants to replace one tooth, multiple teeth, or a whole row of your smile.
Missing Single Tooth
An implant-retained crown takes the place of a single missing tooth. It is fixed to the jaw and cannot be removed for cleaning or while you sleep. We will mount a custom-made dental crown to your dental implant, seamlessly completing your smile.
Missing Multiple Teeth
The bridge is a set of two or more teeth that replaces consecutively missing teeth. We can use dental implants on either side of your dental bridge to anchor it in place for a beautiful and functional restoration. This option gets its name because it literally “bridges” the gap in your smile.
Missing All Teeth
If you’re missing all or most of your teeth, we use an implant-retained denture to replace your whole smile with the support of dental implants. Now, you can receive the best of both worlds with a healthy, functional, and beautiful set of teeth.
Understanding the Cost of Dental Implants
One of the biggest concerns that patients have before getting started with their dental implant tooth replacement plan is the price. The cost of your dental implants may come with an initially higher price tag, but the long-term results make it well worth the investment. During your treatment planning process, we’ll explain the costs associated with every step of your procedure, including the placement of dental implant posts, completion of preparatory treatments, and the attachment of custom replacement teeth.