Plano Dentist Completes Smiles with Dentures & Partials
Repair your smile with dentures or partials from our Plano dental practice!
Dentures can be created to replace your missing teeth on the upper gums, lower gums, or even throughout the entire mouth, while a partial denture is made to replace one to three teeth in a row. Both types of prosthetics are custom-built to provide security for your new bite. Your dentures will stay in place with the use of suction and maybe a little denture cream. Dr. Sam Antoon will take accurate measurements and detailed notes about the size and shape of your mouth to send to a certified ceramist who will create your denture or partial. The Antoon Family Dental team wants your replacement teeth to fit comfortably and securely as well as look completely natural!
Both dentures and partials are removable, which makes them much easier to clean. Each night, simply remove them and clean your denture or partial with a toothbrush and toothpaste. Place them in a glass of water overnight to soak (this helps them maintain their shape), and you can even add a denture-cleaning tablet for an additional cleanse. In the morning, you can put them right back in. It’s easy to properly care for dentures and partials.
Understanding the Cost of Dentures
Dentures are a great option to restore a beautiful, functional smile. There isn’t a set cost for dentures because the fees are determined by your specific treatment plan. We’ll provide you with an estimate and explain the cost of dentures in Plano during your initial consultation. Although every case differs, here’s what you can expect to pay for your new smile.
Factors that Affect the Cost of Dentures
There are various factors influencing the cost of dentures; however, the price is largely based on:
- Additional Procedures: It’s not uncommon to need a little prep-work before getting your dentures, such as tooth extractions.
- Materials: Your base will be made of acrylic, but there are several types with different costs. The base will be dyed to match the color of your gum tissue to look natural.
- Restorations: Your replacement teeth can be made from porcelain or acrylic. Your denture dentist in Plano will explain the benefits of each type to ensure your smile looks its best.
Although everyone likes to save money, it’s not always best to go with the cheapest option. It’s better to choose quality over the price.
Are Implant Dentures More Expensive?
Implant dentures in Plano cost more than the traditional treatment, but they are the most affordable long-term. Traditional dentures last about 5 to 7 years before needing to be replaced. An implant-supported option can thrive for a lifetime with the right aftercare. With over a 95% success rate, you can enjoy a solution that can last for decades. Besides their longevity, implant dentures also offer several other benefits not possible with a conventional denture, like unmatched stability, aesthetics, and durability.
Does Dental Insurance Cover Dentures?
Every dental insurance policy is unique, but many plans can be used to help offset the cost of your new smile. Depending on your specific policy, your benefits can cover as much as 50% of the expense after reaching your annual deductible. A member of our team will work on your behalf with your insurance company to help you maximize your annual allowance.
Other Options for Making Dentures Affordable
In addition to using your dental insurance, our office also accepts several other payment methods to keep your replacement teeth within your budget. We’ll help you find the solutions you need to rebuild your smile without breaking the bank, such as:
- Traditional Methods: Our office accepts cash, check, and major credit cards for any remaining balance.
- Financing: Third-party financing provides you with the funds you need, which you’ll repay using a payment plan that accommodates your budget.
- In-Office Discount Plan: If you don’t have dental insurance, we offer an in-office discount plan. For a low annual fee, you’ll enjoy discounted rates for a variety of preventive and restorative treatments, like dentures. You won’t need to worry about any premiums, deductibles, or waiting periods.
Don’t let the cost of dentures deter you from replacing your missing teeth. Antoon Family Dental has the options you need to smile confidently using the latest materials and techniques in dentistry.
Call us today if you would like to schedule a dentures or partials consultation with Dr. Sam Antoon. We regularly treat patients from Plano by fitting them for dentures or partials, including busy professionals who work in the Legacy business area or along Preston, Spring Creek, and Tennyson. If this will be your first time seeing Dr. Antoon, please take a moment to read our important new patient information. To learn about the other ways we can rebuild your smile, take a look at our restorative dentistry page, which details each of the replacement services that we offer.